I've heard that the Scots are avid golfers. I think they must be for I saw a golf course south of Aberdeen, which was perched on a cliff between the train track on one side and the North Sea on the other. There would definitely be no finding lost balls! I should think it would require additional skill to compensate for the strong winds. This picture was taken from the train of the golf course.
Wednesday, 21 October 2009
Highlands area
I loved visiting Huntly including the drive there and back. Some day I will return and do a thorough tour of castles in the area and perhaps include some distilleries on the side. Although I am not much of a fan of single malt, I'm told the process is quite interesting and the locations picturesque. We were blessed with a beautifully sunny day; I think the temperature reached 10C.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment